- Please Note: 2m Black Starter Cable for ES & BC Connectable Festoon Belts (PROFESTOON) is required to power or if using the 4w ES VINTAGE DIMMABLE BULBS then alternatively the Festoon Dimmer Controller with 2m Starter Lead is available.
- Bulbs are purchased separately
- Durable rubber cable construction
- Strong weatherpoof seals
- Connect multiple sets together to meet required length
- Prolonged use for commercial and domestic displays
Part of our ProFestoon system, this is our premium outdoor festoon harness, manufactured from rubber cable (0.75mm2 H05RN-F). It features our simple, but high quality, connections for adding multiple lengths together from one plug. It measures 10 metres in length and comes with 20 x sockets (one every 50cm) or 10 x sockets (one every 100cm) depending on the spacing you chose.
These festoon belts are manufactured using the latest construction processes to ensure excellent durability, perfect for seasonal or permanent installations. With moulded extrusion points on each lamp holder, you can easily fix each socket directly to a flat surface with relevant screws. The seal around the bulb has been optimised, allowing you to fit almost any type of E27 or B22 bulb quickly and with less hassle.
For complex installations, the harness is also compatible with the mains voltage accessories from our ProFestoon range, so you can incorporate different extension cable lengths, or ring / Y connectors into your display, to name a few, which cuts down installation costs. Due to its easy customisation and narrow yet robust cabling, this ProFestoon harness is the ultimate lighting choice for commercial and retail displays, from wedding venues to shopping centres.
The starter cable for this item is purchased separately, and can power up to 1,500 watts. The bulbs are also purchased separately and are available in any colour you desire – see our bulbs category for a great choice in designs and colours.
Installation guidance:Please note: the festoon belts must always be supported using a catenary wire cable.
- Maximum 150 sets (1,500m)
Maximum connection guidance for 50cm socket spacing:
– based on 1,500W maximum
- When using 0.5W bulbs = 3,000 bulbs (1,500m)
- When using 1.2W bulbs = 1,250 bulbs (620m)
- When using 1.5W bulbs = 1,000 bulbs (500m)
- When using 4W bulbs = 375 bulbs (180m)
- When using 15W bulbs = 100 bulbs (50m)
Maximum connection guidance for 100cm socket spacing:
– based on 1,500W maximum
- When using 0.5W bulbs = 1,500 bulbs (1,500m)
- When using 1.2W bulbs = 1,250 bulbs (1,250m)
- When using 1.5W bulbs = 1,000 bulbs (1,000m)
- When using 4W bulbs = 375 bulbs (360m)
- When using 15W bulbs = 100 bulbs (100m)